MBBS / POST GRADUATE
UNDER GRADUATE M.B.B.S COURSE
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. The candidates should have passed the Pre University Education or 10 + 2 from any recognized Boards.
2. The Candidates should have secured not less than 50% of the total marks in Science subjects taken altogether at the qualifying examination and NEET.
3. The Candidate should have completed seventeen years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
4. Foreign students desiring admission should produce:
(a) A No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. (b) An eligibility Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. (c) Student Visa. (d) Residential Certificate.
5. The Selection is based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET).
6. Among the total number of seats available i.e 150 Seats
Government Category – 60 Seats
Private Category – 60 Seats
Management Category – 30 Seats